About Me

My photo
New York, NY, United States
Once upon a time there was this grave, blond girl living at the coast of Norway. She was so bored with her life, that she decided to start over and travel across the sea. She ended up in New York City, the city of opportunities. Here she will hope to find Life, before she returns to Norway. You can follow her search in this blog.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Now you're in New York

Since I first decided to go to NYC, all my friends have been nagging about me starting a New York-blog. I told them that the blog will probably become extremely boring after just a week. This because A) I will fill it with words and not pictures (as you would want) , and B) because I am an extremely boring person.
Still, I will give it at try. I want to make it clear, though, that you have been warned!

As you hopefully have registered, I will write the blog in English (or American, if you want). This is not because I find Norwegian boring and ugly (...), but because I really really really need to practice my English. I have always considered myself to be good in Englisk, at least OK. But when I was to check in at my "student-hotel", and I failed to spell my name in English, I realized that my English wasn't even OK. And if I am to survive in this city for 4 months, I need my English to be more than OK. 

So, my dear friends, here is your precious "Stine in New York"-blog. I will try my best to update frequently, and take LOTS of pictures, although I can not promise anything. I can tell you that we are going sightseeing tomorrow, so hopefully there will be some pictures taken there.

Lots of Love from The City! :)



1 comment:

  1. Liker liker liker! Forresten, du ekje kjedelig. Give me a break, lissom.

    PS: DO YOU WANT US TO REPLY IN ENGLISH TOO?

    :D :D :D

    PS2: Have fun go mad!!!

    ReplyDelete