About Me

My photo
New York, NY, United States
Once upon a time there was this grave, blond girl living at the coast of Norway. She was so bored with her life, that she decided to start over and travel across the sea. She ended up in New York City, the city of opportunities. Here she will hope to find Life, before she returns to Norway. You can follow her search in this blog.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

New York is a sucked orange

Today I was planning to explore Chelsea - the nearest northern district to Greenwich Village. Well, that plan was spoiled as I just got more and more unwell when at school.
I've been working on an cold since I got here. In fear of getting sick, I ran to the nearest drug-store the first day. So almost every day now I've been taking some pain-reviel-tablets and sucking on some sore-throat-candy. But yesterday it got worse, 'cause yesterday it was freaking cold outside. I always check the weather forecast every evening, and plan what to wear the next day. But this day, I had forgotten to add the strong wind in my calculation. Therefore, it got much colder than I'd expected, and that led to me myself getting cold, which led to me getting sick.

So now I don't know what to do. Do I stay inside and rest, both today and tomorrow? Or should I give a damn, and just go out, go to school, and do whatever I want?
Ah, I hate being sick. Especially in New York, when I'm supposed to have fun! Just my luck, huh?


Edit: I just puked a little as well. Life's good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment