About Me

My photo
New York, NY, United States
Once upon a time there was this grave, blond girl living at the coast of Norway. She was so bored with her life, that she decided to start over and travel across the sea. She ended up in New York City, the city of opportunities. Here she will hope to find Life, before she returns to Norway. You can follow her search in this blog.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Not only is New York the nation's melting pot, it is also the casserole, the chafing dish and the charcoal grill

Today I spent most of the day at the Public Library (the big, white one) studying. The midterm exams are closing up, so I found it necessary to spend some more time in the school books. 

I'll guess your'e probably not to interested in pictures of me reading some book, so instead I'll put out some pictures from National History Museum, which I went to last monday. I only had three hours there, so I didn't get to see too many of the exhibits. But I'll definitely go back, 'cause the museum was so fun and exciting. And you decide yourself how much you want to pay. 

























Now I'm sitting in the tv-room at the Markle, watching the Oscars and eating free snacks (the cookies were almost too good). The Markle sure knows how to arrange a cosy tv-evening. 



No comments:

Post a Comment