About Me

My photo
New York, NY, United States
Once upon a time there was this grave, blond girl living at the coast of Norway. She was so bored with her life, that she decided to start over and travel across the sea. She ended up in New York City, the city of opportunities. Here she will hope to find Life, before she returns to Norway. You can follow her search in this blog.

Monday, March 21, 2011

“To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.”

Today I got the long longed for visit by two of my best friends from Valderøya. It was so weird to see them here in New York. My life back home and my life here in NY feels like to separate universes. So when an element from home come to NY, of course it feels strange. But it also felt a bit comforting and safe to have them here, and I am surten we will have a great time together in the Big City.



So far we have just walked around the neighbourhood, and tried to come up with a plan for the week. The problem is that they want to do everything. I guess we'll just have to see how much we are able to cover in 8 days. 
Tomorrow were heading to Soho for some vintage-shopping. Can't wait to show them all the great stores I've found. 


Since the week will be filled with sightseeing, shopping and studying, I probably wont have much time left for blogging. I'll give you a summery of the week when my friends have gone back to Norway. Until then, have a great day and a excellent week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment