About Me

My photo
New York, NY, United States
Once upon a time there was this grave, blond girl living at the coast of Norway. She was so bored with her life, that she decided to start over and travel across the sea. She ended up in New York City, the city of opportunities. Here she will hope to find Life, before she returns to Norway. You can follow her search in this blog.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

A painting in a museum hears more ridiculous opinions than anything else in the world.

The weather is crazy here! Yesterday was so lovely with 25 degrees and a light breeze, while next week is supposed to be full of rain, snow (!) and strong wind. This is the same week to of my friends from Valderøya are arriving. I can only hope that the weather forecast is wrong, and that we'll have a wonderful sunny week in the city.

I was quite tired after Saint Patrick's, so yesterday become a very laid-back day. Most of the day we just chilled and hung out at The Markle. I'm not used to just relax a whole day, so I took a little trip to MoMA - Museum of Modern Art. They have free enter every Friday from 4-8 pm. I finished the two first floors before I went home. I'll have to come back and see the two last ones another time, 'cause thats were all the famous art is. Still, I did get to se a lot of interesting, smart and often provoking art.


















The list is of great museums to show my friends and family when they visit, is rapidly growing. I am overwhelmed by how each museum seem to be so unique and so extremely well-done. 





No comments:

Post a Comment