About Me

My photo
New York, NY, United States
Once upon a time there was this grave, blond girl living at the coast of Norway. She was so bored with her life, that she decided to start over and travel across the sea. She ended up in New York City, the city of opportunities. Here she will hope to find Life, before she returns to Norway. You can follow her search in this blog.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul

We started off the weekend good, as I got to introduce my family to the amazing rock-bar Cafe Wha?. They loved it! The music, the drinks, the people, the mood - everything. Still, they liked the music most, since the band is so talented and the songs they play so great. It is even grater when they play everything from the oldest rock-and-roll to the slowest ballades to the funkiest rhythms to the captivating latino to the roughest rock songs of my age. There's something there for every age, and maybe especially for the older generation. My mother told me it was like going back to her youth, if only for just a moment.

If you're ever in the city, I recommend you, from all my heart, to visit this fantastic place.

No comments:

Post a Comment