About Me

My photo
New York, NY, United States
Once upon a time there was this grave, blond girl living at the coast of Norway. She was so bored with her life, that she decided to start over and travel across the sea. She ended up in New York City, the city of opportunities. Here she will hope to find Life, before she returns to Norway. You can follow her search in this blog.

Friday, May 6, 2011

When you lose a lover it's like getting a bad haircut. It grows back in time.

I have officially changed gender. From girl to boy, if someone was wondering. How did this happen, you ask? Well, I booked an appointment at a hair-dresser, and told her I wanted it short.

I was picturing something like this:

What I ended up with was this:

Not cool.
Now I just have to stay inside for two weeks, until the hair grows out again. God timing, considering that I should stay inside anyway, to study for my exams. 

To be fair to the hairdresser, I did ask for a short haircut. And she thought it looked really good. 
I just don't feel like a girl anymore, that's all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment