About Me

My photo
New York, NY, United States
Once upon a time there was this grave, blond girl living at the coast of Norway. She was so bored with her life, that she decided to start over and travel across the sea. She ended up in New York City, the city of opportunities. Here she will hope to find Life, before she returns to Norway. You can follow her search in this blog.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Shit happens..

... way to often to me. 

The hard drive of my lovely MacBook crashed on Sunday. Without warning, without provocation, without reason. Neither the people at Apple Store or Tek Serve understood why it crashed.

But they did understand that it indeed was crashed, which meant that I lost all of my documents, photos, settings, contacts, calendars, music, and soooooo much more. My whole life was in that hard drive, and now it's just gone. Without a reason. I feel hopelessly empty. 

Sadly, these things tends to happen to me, but I can't find the reason why. What have I done to deserve all of this shit? I must have been Stalin in my previous life, 'cause bad karma seems to follow me around wherever I go. 


1 comment: