About Me

My photo
New York, NY, United States
Once upon a time there was this grave, blond girl living at the coast of Norway. She was so bored with her life, that she decided to start over and travel across the sea. She ended up in New York City, the city of opportunities. Here she will hope to find Life, before she returns to Norway. You can follow her search in this blog.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

The true New Yorker secretly believes that people living anywhere else have to be, in some sense, kidding

Yesterday we all finished our last exam, and we of course had to celebrate such an occasion. Some went out partying and dancing, while I wanted to visit Cafe Wha one last time. I persuaded Helene, Ane and Catrine to come with me. We ordered food, drinks and sang along with the great music that was played. I was especially happy, since they played both Pink Floyd, Nirvana, U2, Radiohead and Kings of Leon.


Cafe Wha always gets me in the mood. The the music, the people, the drinks. The whole place is just great, and keeps on being that each time I visit.  I will miss it as hell when I get home to quiet and boring Norway.

No comments:

Post a Comment